April 18, 2006

PERSISTANCE

I don't have anything to say.
I don't have anything to say.
I don't have anything to say.
I don't have anything to say.

this post started out like this, and then I found this:

From the personal diary of a guy you might have heard of, Christopher Columbus.

May 4: On this day we sailed on.
May 5: On this day we sailed on.
May 6: On this day we sailed on.
May 7: On this day we sailed on.
May 8: Discovered Land! Ate corn!

My point: I have to remember to BE patient! Often it might look like nothing is happening, but surely a little bit at a time, I am improving, growing, learning,-even though it may seem like I am standing still. At the same time: my teeth are decaying at lightning speed, the worry crease in the center of my forehead is becoming more pronounced by the second, and those cute high heels I bought in Boca are so painful that my bunions hurt even thinking about wearing them. I guess I'm improving even though I'm also aging. I guess you can't have everything.